Family Retreat at Camp Utaba Friday, June 29 - Sunday, July 1
WHY: YOU SHOULD JOIN US!
Take advantage of this wonderful opportunity to get away for a weekend with your family and enjoy spending time with others from our congregations and the wider community. All are welcome to join us on this retreat and we are excited to spend the weekend with you.
WHAT: WE'RE GOING TO HAVE SO MUCH FUN!
Nestled in the heart of the beautiful Wasatch Mountains, Camp Utaba is a short 30 minute drive up Ogden Canyon. The camp features heated cabins, flush toilets, warm showers, a playground, and a fully finished lodge. You will be delighted by the quality of the meals provided by the camp staff and eaten family style in the lodge with your church family and friends.
WHEN AND HOW MUCH:
- On Friday, come as early as 2pm, or after you get off work! We'll be there there through breakfast on Sunday.
- For the whole weekend, $60 per person includes lodging and food. Children 5 yrs and under are free with a paying adult.
- Scholarships are available, so please don't let the cost get in the way of participating!
KEEP IN MIND:
- Don't forget your sleeping bag, pillow, towel and a jacket.
- Bring your Bible, your bike, your dog or just bring yourself!
- There is wifi available, but not strong cell service.
- In addition to activities and free time, we'll be having round table discussions about life, faith and the Bible.
QUESTIONS? Debbie Davis 801-710-9173 or Adam Tobey 385-244-9300
Register here or on Facebook pages or on a paper form in the office.